Valley Park Community Centre is a popular venue with a wide variety of activities and clubs for all ages. If you are interested in any of the activities displayed in the timetable, then please contact the session organiser directly to book a place.
Valley Park Community Association run various events throughout the year which are advertised on our blog, ‘More than a Hall‘, in the Valley Park Voice and via our Facebook Page; follow us at ‘Valley Park Community Centre Chandlers Ford’.
Rooms are also available for private hire.
Community Centre Timetable
Timetable is subject to change without notice. Please contact individual organisers before attending the Community Centre.
What to Expect at the Community Centre
Valley Park Community Centre is a COVID-secure venue and continues with limited opening for pre-booked sessions only. Full terms and condition can be accessed in the essential reading section.
- All sessions must be pre-booked to prevent over-crowding.
- We will be operating a locked door policy, this means that you will need to queue outside the Centre and wait for the session organiser to let you in. Don’t forget your umbrella on a rainy day! There are separate queues for the Main Hall and for the smaller rooms, please observe signage.
- Please wash your hands on entry, exit, and regularly throughout your visit.
- Face coverings are encouraged in all communal areas of the Community Centre including toilets. Your session organiser can advise if facial coverings are required during the activity.
- Movement will be restricted within the Community Centre, please adhere to guidance from your session organiser.
- Please do not attend Valley Park Community Centre if you feel unwell. If you become unwell during your visit, please advise the session organiser immediately.
We continue to monitor government guidance on permitted activities. Please see www.gov.uk for up to date information.